*jon snow travels to outer space*
aliens: ah, you must be ned stark’s bastard
You are good at something, stop lying to yourself. You’re good at breaking down comic book plots, cooking ramen perfectly, making your friends happy, knowing the time without looking at a clock, getting the perfect ending at RPG’s, or figuring out the twist ending to movies. Don’t let society tell you your talents are meaningless because they don’t serve an economical purpose. Your talents reflect your interests and passions, and what’s important to you is important.
I’m such a bad friend when it comes to communication, like if you don’t try to get in contact with me you won’t hear from me for months at a time.
I want to be a Hobbit so badly.
1. You eat at least 7 times a day.
2. You’re short and cute.
3. It’s perfectly acceptable to be chubby.
4. Hobbits can go unseen or unheard if they wish (little ninjas perfect for adventuring… even if it’s frowned upon).
5. The Shire is beautiful.
6. Most adorable homes.
7. Perfect little curly hair.
8. Can walk around barefoot.
I see no downsides to this.
when you unzip a guys pants while he has a boner does it pop up immediately like a wack-a-mole or does it slowly rise like dracula from his coffin